Elton John - Tumbleweed Connection
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Gatefold, Pickneyville Pressing
Date of released: 1973
Category: Rock, Folk, World, & Country
Style: Country, Classic Rock br>
|A1||Ballad Of A Well-Known Gun||4:59|
|A2||Come Down In Time||3:24|
|A4||Son Of Your Father||3:46|
|A5||My Father's Gun||6:19|
|B1||Where To Now St. Peter?||4:12|
|B4||Talking Old Soldiers||4:02|
|B5||Burn Down The Mission||6:20|
- Record Company – MCA Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Universal City Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Produced For – This Record Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blue Seas Music, Inc.
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Arranged By – Paul Buckmaster
- Producer – Gus Dudgeon
- Written-By – Elton John & Bernie Taupin
NotesDouble arrow logo with 'Stereo MC 2014' in upper right corner of front cover.
Second catalog number on inner and outer sleeves.
At bottom of back cover:
Printed in U.S.A.
This record was previously recorded under UNI 73096
This Album is Available on Cassette and 8 Track
Includes a 12 page booklet. Track durations vary between the labels and the booklet. This release shows the durations as given on the labels.
This was the first remastering to be issued on the MCA label. Created from new set of master tapes from England which were cleaner and had Dolby Type A noise reduction.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Pressing Plant ID (Etched or Stamped): 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped [Var. 1]): US1192 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched [Var. 1]): US 1193 T4 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched [Var. 2]): US- 1192 T4 2 II
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped [Var. 2]): US1193 4 /̶̷/̶̷ 2 III II
|DJLPS 410, DJLPS.410||Elton John||Tumbleweed Connection (LP, Album, Gat)||DJM Records , DJM Records||DJLPS 410, DJLPS.410||UK||1970|
|0102||Elton John||Tumbleweed Connection (8-Trk, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Elton John)||0102||US||1970|
|UDCD 543||Elton John||Tumbleweed Connection (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 543||US||1991|
|DJLPS.410, DJLPS 410||Elton John||Tumbleweed Connection (LP, Album, Gat)||DJM Records , DJM Records||DJLPS.410, DJLPS 410||UK||1970|
|829 248-2||Elton John||Tumbleweed Connection (CD, Album)||Polydor||829 248-2||US||1990|